2. If you use wordpress (not blogger*) just upload any audio file to you have to the free Internet Archive, your own server or any other paid hosting site.
3. Create a new blog post, and create a new link in that post to your audio file. Save.
5. Done. You’re podcasting.
* If you use blogger, upload any audio file to you have to the free Internet Archive, your own server or any other paid hosting site. Then you’ll need to use Feedburner. When you’re done, Feedburner will give you a new feed name (http://feeds.feedburner.com/%yourfeed%). Stick this address into any podcatcher like iTunes or Feedreader.
However, if you want to go further by doing your own interviews and editing them…
1. Get a blog.
2. Buy a digital voice recorder. Do your interview using the recorder and upload that file to your computer.
4. Upload that edited audio file to your computer.
5. Now you’re podcasting.
If you have content that’s about information and communication technologies for development (like a cool new way to dig a well in Ghana) and you want to share it with lil’ ol’ me, attach that file to an email and send it to:
ictfordevelopment (at) gmail.com. Ideally, I’m looking for files that are no more than 5 minutes each…or 5 MB.